The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
so this is the first blogger award that i’ve been tagged in! i know some people don’t bother with these, but i thought it’d be fun to do. so, thank you steph @ my book throne for tagging me in this, and for the awesome questions.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
1. If you could be any character, who would you be?
why is this so much harder than it should be????? there’s so many amazing characters out there, but in all honesty, there’s too much danger to want to be any of those characters.
if i had to pick, i think i’d love to be the darkling (for like a week or so), just to experience the evil the world has to offer. and i can be salty and no one cares.
2. Do you prefer reading physical books, ebooks, or audiobooks?
this is such a hard question because i love all 3 for various reasons. i love the feel and smell of physical books. i love the practicality of ebooks, and i love that audiobooks help me to read books faster.
3. If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?
i suppose i’d love to time travel, or fly. either of the two. very generic, but they sound like the most fun.
4. What are you favourite book tropes?
either friends to lovers or the chosen one (i only say this one because it’s everywhere and i love it, and i didn’t even realise it was considered a trope until now).
5. Which fantasy world would you want to live in?
if i could live absolutely anywhere, it’d probably be camp half blood (when there’s no monsters around). it sounds like such a fun and chill place to hang out. there are some other worlds, but i’d rather not have to go to school again!
my questions are:
- what was the first book that got you into reading?
- what was the best books you read last year?
- (because i love this question) which fantasy world would you want to live in?
- what trope do you hate most in books?
- what advice do you have for other bloggers?
julie anna @ sincerelyjulieanna
cheryl @ i heart fictional people
ahaana @ windows to worlds
tanyx @ tanyascreams
ali @ ali’s books
sophie @ beware of the reader
and you, dear reader. i tag you.
Ahh I love your answers! Thanks for taking part 🙂
thank you for tagging me!
Thank you for tagging me! I’ll post my answers tomorrow 🙂
i look forward to seeing it!
i loved reading all your answers! thank you so much for tagging me 💓
i look forward to reading yours
Friends to lovers is my favorite, too! Thanks so much for the tag!!
thank you for stopping by!
Fun tag and great answers. I use physical books, ebooks and audiobooks as well, but I’ve actually started to prefer audiobooks. With the right narrator it really adds to the reading experience.
100%!! i find if the narrator has an annoying voice it ruins the experience, but a good one makes it so much better than just reading by yourself.
I agree that it’s hard to pick just one format for a book. It really depends on my mood/what’s practical at the moment! I’ve been getting into audiobooks lately because reading can be hard to pay attention to, but I LOVE having the physical copy of a book.
Also, Camp Half-Blood is the best fantasy place to be. Just magical capture the flag and good times.
if you haven’t already, i recommend reading physical while listening to audio! nothing better than being read a story. (but maybe change the playback speed)
Thanks so much! I was looking for a post to do.
i look forward to reading it!
[…] the vincent ehindero blogger award […]
I agree wholeheartedly on your book reading preference…well…except I may be the only book fanatic around who doesn’t love the smell of books; I’m kind of apathetic on that. I love to thumb the pages, love the solidness, but prefer to read ebooks. 🙂
only new books smell nice imo. the old ones just smell musty and “old”. but ebooks are so practical!!