thank you amy @ a fangirl's opinion for tagging me in the mid year book freak out tag! i was meaning to do this a while ago, but got busy. Table of Contentsfirstly, i'll share some stats?Best Book You Have Read So Far in 2021?Best Sequel You Have Read in 2021?New Release You Haven’t Read Yet, But Want To?Most Anticipated Release For Second Half of 2021?Biggest Disappointment?Biggest Surprise?...
The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
so this is the first blogger award that i’ve been tagged in! i know some people don’t bother with these, but i thought it’d be fun to do. so, thank you steph @ my book throne for tagging me in this, and for the awesome questions.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero to qualify for a free blog promotion, shoutout and more blogging opportunities.
1. If you could be any character, who would you be?
why is this so much harder than it should be????? there’s so many amazing characters out there, but in all honesty, there’s too much danger to want to be any of those characters.
if i had to pick, i think i’d love to be the darkling (for like a week or so), just to experience the evil the world has to offer. and i can be salty and no one cares.
2. Do you prefer reading physical books, ebooks, or audiobooks?
this is such a hard question because i love all 3 for various reasons. i love the feel and smell of physical books. i love the practicality of ebooks, and i love that audiobooks help me to read books faster.
3. If you were a superhero, what would your powers be?
i suppose i’d love to time travel, or fly. either of the two. very generic, but they sound like the most fun.
4. What are you favourite book tropes?
either friends to lovers or the chosen one (i only say this one because it’s everywhere and i love it, and i didn’t even realise it was considered a trope until now).
5. Which fantasy world would you want to live in?
if i could live absolutely anywhere, it’d probably be camp half blood (when there’s no monsters around). it sounds like such a fun and chill place to hang out. there are some other worlds, but i’d rather not have to go to school again!
my questions are:
- what was the first book that got you into reading?
- what was the best books you read last year?
- (because i love this question) which fantasy world would you want to live in?
- what trope do you hate most in books?
- what advice do you have for other bloggers?
julie anna @ sincerelyjulieanna
cheryl @ i heart fictional people
ahaana @ windows to worlds
tanyx @ tanyascreams
ali @ ali’s books
sophie @ beware of the reader
and you, dear reader. i tag you.